Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picasa & Voice Thread in Classroom

Voice Thread in the Classroom
  • add pictures
  • add voice
  • put it together
  • example you have a presentation you can put on Blogger
  • students no longer miss lecture in class
  • students have a way to go back and study
  • substitute teachers have a ready made lecture plan (makes it easy)



Picasa In the Classroom
  • make a movie slide show
  • add music to it
  • edit movie slide
  • add text, color, slides, fix pictures, etc...
  • show it to your students right away
  • put it into a blog
  • Students able to see movie online
  • Students able to use picasa for their own presentations

From Movies


Voice Thread didn't like the movie that I made from Picasa. I was unable to successfully upload it to Voice Thread. I also tried to add music my Picasa movie and it didn't like the iTunes file that I chose. I did have fun adding colors and comments to the dinosaurs in my Picasa movie. I am more likely to use Google presentation for everyday lectures, unless I have several of my own pictures that I want to show my students. I would have to play with voice thread more to get the hang of it. It has good potential.   

No comments:

Post a Comment