Saturday, August 28, 2010

google presentation reflection

The Google presentation allows you to create a slide show. It has several tools to make your presentation unique. You are able to import pictures from your own personal file or from the internet. You are able to draw a picture and upload it to your presentation. Changing the font, adding/changing text is easy to do. You are able to change the color of the background or have a picture be the background of each slide. You are able to write on top of a picture. You are able to use symbols on the slides. You can add and subtract slides.

With Google presentation I would be able to create a slide show for my students and give them a lecture from any computer. If I teach/have my students learn Google presentations they can use it to give great presentations to the class without using large poster board. Google presentation gives my students another tool that they are able to use in the world outside of the classroom or for other classes that they are taking.

  I have never done a power point or have used Google presentation before. I was amazed how easy it was to use. For the class project I adjusted some of the font & changed the color of some of the text. I also changed the color of a couple of the background slides. I was able to add text to one of the slides as well.

On my own I played with adding pictures, drawings, text, and changing the background. I figured out how to put text on top of pictures and pictures on top of drawings. I was able to add symbols. Click on project to find the final presentation on Google. If that doesn't work here is the URL https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=0AV8QMnClEgS9ZGNiaHpwel8xY205cjc0ZDU&hl=en

1 comment: